Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Yay for garbage day!

I skipped a day!  Already!  Not a good sign.  Well, I will try my best to not do it again.  I have a little insomnia problem that comes around every now and then and instead of getting up and doing stuff like I could (and used to) I tossed and turned accomplishing nothing.  Ever since my daughter started school I stopped doing stuff during my insomnia because on some weird "Shannon" planet that means I will not wake up in the morning when I need to.  The difference between staying in bed and not staying in bed? Absolutely nothing except my house will be slightly cleaner if I get out of bed and do stuff.  I don't make sense so let's move on.

I found this on the side of the road the other day.  It may not look like much now but Madisyn and I have big plans for this piece.

It's an old sliding closet door :)

So that was one of my surprises that I talked about the other day.  Another one I was so psyched about.  Why, you may ask.  On Pinterest (my new favorite site) I saw this photo on Saturday:




I used to have something like this for my kitchen.  At some point during my double digit moves it didn't make it.  So just imagine how excited I was when I found this on the side of the road with the picture above:
See how cool is this!  Not a scratch on it!



So I can't wait to show you how this goes!  Yay!  I did get some organizing accomplished but I didn't finish it in time.  I have to finish by 2p.m because after I pick up my daughter from school we pretty much go straight to the library until about 8, eat dinner, do dishes and crash lately.  So pictures will be up later.  

Pray that I manage to finish some things on my list tomorrow and get to show you some awesome accomplishments!  Until

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Ask me something or maybe show me some love...but if you are evil or spammy this moderator will give you a shove!