Thursday, February 16, 2012

Trash to treasure :)

Well I am so excited!  I got my first project done and out the way.  I showed you these pictures yesterday:

Found on Pinterest and I fell in love!
My previous coat closet door.



So like I told you the other day i found that piece on the side of the road.  I worked on it yesterday and here is the final result:

Scrapbook supplies!
Don't you love it!



To help me organize so things didn't fall straight through those slits I used these cute boxes I got at a garage sale one day.  Super cheap and came in super handy.  When i bought them forever ago I knew they would come in handy someday lol.  I probably shouldn't buy stuff that "will probably come in handy someday" but I did.  It may not be absolutely perfect but I am in love with it.  In my previous "organized" pink pocket thingy I have everything from Lysol to photo paper, extra shoe strings, sunscreen, and so much other crap.  Now I am going to get my medicine organized.  Those of you who know me know it is going to be a daunting task considering how much medicine I take just on a daily basis and not even counting the "as needed" medication like cough medicine, ibprofen, and whatever else there is.  So, wish me luck and keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think! Ask me something or maybe show me some love...but if you are evil or spammy this moderator will give you a shove!